I'm actually glad that Ilkka won Idols. Neither one of them had overwhelming charisma, but there is something... sweet about him. And the teenagers of this alcoholicized country could certainly use a role model that doesn't drink.
Besides, he's tall. Like a viking.
Meme yoinked from la_lissa:
1. Have you ever been searched by a cop?
No. But I was once searched at an airport prior to 911 while carrying a stolen Bible in my bag.
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Never used to. Can't tell you what I'd do if I went now.
3. When's the last time you've been sleigh riding?
Ages and ages ago.
4.Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Sometimes I could use company, but I like my own privacy too.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
I'd very much like to.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
I only ever knew O. J. from the Naked Gun movies.
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Angelina. Jennifer Aniston always irked me for some reason.
9. Can you honestly say you know anything about politics?
My father was the chairman of his Union and my mother has run for the city council and the Parliament half a dozen times since I was a kid. Yeah, I do believe I can.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
My mother developed a gambling problem after my father died, because while he hadn't a problem, he gambled. Yeah, I can play poker. Several different kinds of poker. I'll only play for matches or my clothes, never with my money.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Yeah. I've been awake 48 hours with my contacts on. That, my friends, is painful.
12. Do you kill bugs that are in the house?
No, I'll hysterically invite someone else to do it. I'm severely bug-a-phobic.
13. Have you ever cheated on a test?
I have. Not out of necessity, but because I fancied myself something of a hardass. Mostly the cheating was me giving answers to others, mind.
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around, do you run the red lights?
I don't drive anymore.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
A few. Everybody does.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankee?
17. Have you ever ice skated?
I grew up right next to an ice skating rink.
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Once every few months. Not often.
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you were crying?
Must have been before I got on the meds. I don't laugh or cry so hard anymore.
22. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. I could ostensibly believe in pheromones at the first sniff, though.
23. Do you know who Ba-Ba-Booey is?
Not in the slightest.
24. Do you always wear your seatbelt?
25. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish that I had any kind of talent.
26. Do you like sushi
I've never had sushi.
27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
28. What do you wear to bed?
Some combination of pyjama tops and bottoms.
29. Been caught stealing?
30. Does size matter?
Size matters in many things, like laptops and cellphones and televisions. Penis size? Not really something I care about.
31. Do you truly hate anyone?
I don't think that I do anymore.
32. Rock and Roll or Rap?
33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? Male or female?
34. Do you have a relative in prison?
Not to my knowledge.
35. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror like your favorite singer?
Can't remember doing that.
36. Do you know how to play chess?
I knew how to play chess when I was three. My grandfather played competitively, and with fair success.
37. What food do you find disgusting?
Anything with sealife.
38. Have you ever played I'll show you mine if you show me yours?
39. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
I'd need friends for that.
40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
I'm not very confrontational.
41. Have you ever been punched in the face?
42. When is the last time you threw up from drinking too much?
Edinburgh, bathroom of the Citrus nightclub, four years ago.
43. Have you ever walked out on a movie at the theater?
Not with our ticket prices. A few times I've wanted to.
44. Do you ever sit through a bad movie, just to see how bad it can get?
45. Would you consider yourself obsessed with anything/anyone?
Yes, I have a fairly obsessive personality. Fickle, but obsessive.
46. Have you ever met someone famous that you really wanted to meet?
Nope. But I suppose the most famous person I've met is Andy McCoy.
47. Have you ever been stood up?
48. When's the last time you screamed at the top of your lungs?
When I was fifteen.
49. Did you ever do something that you didn't want to, just to fit in?
Probably, although I can't think of an example.
50. Do you consider yourself "the biggest fan" of something?
I've been watching fandoms long enough to know that I'm from the sanest contingent.