2. My cousin comes to Finland today, to start his military service on Monday. He's never been here in the winter, and will likely die as soon as they send him to Lappland for training. It'll be great to have him closer by, though.
3. I was watching Timothy Spall in Still Crazy, and couldn't stop thinking that it was Peter Pettigrew dressed up as Sirius Black. Good movie.
4. I went on a serious shopping spree yesterday. I got a three-piece book case, among other things, so to say that I bought a truck-load of stuff would not be exaggerating.
5. Subsequently, I'm very very broke.
6. I still haven't made my schedule for Spring term, and I have a vague idea that my classes start on Tuesday. Maybe. There are numerous times in my life that I've wished I wasn't the never do today what you can do tomorrow types.
7. There's a record storm brewing on the Baltic Sea, apparently. And my brother's leaving on a cruise tomorrow.
8. I'm done.