1. Pick one dozen movies that are ones that you have special feelings about.
2. Pick a few lines of dialogue that mean something to you.
3. As people guess the film, strike out that entry.
4. If possible, after the film is guessed, explain why that movie made the list.
5) "Now, I'm not saying my way would have been any different had my mother been alive. Because that's all you hear in the joint: 'Oh, I never had a chance'. No. Bullshit. I was already a mean little bastard while my mother was alive, and I KNOW it."
7) "I come home one day and the house is completely empty, and I mean completely empty. She even took the icecube trays out of the freezer. What kind of a sick bitch takes the icecube trays out of the freezer!"
10) "I'm Sergeant Madigan, Vice, and if you cop a 'tude, jerkoff, I will see to it you spend the next ten years in prison getting ass-fucked. And if the case is thrown out because my arrest is too violent, then I will personally HIRE men to ass-fuck you for ten years. So if you're an ass-fucking fan, go ahead and mouth off, but meanwhile you're under arrest for the crime of prostitution. Now shut the fuck up before I cut out your kneecaps and use them as ashtrays."
11) "Just because the fucker's got a library card doesn't make him Yoda!"