1. Romeo + Juliet guessed by detach_here
2. Titus guessed by detach_here
4. Boondock Saints guessed by detach_here
5. The Man in the Iron Mask guessed by detach_here and thies
6. The Fifth Element guessed by thies
10. The Long Kiss Goodnight guessed by detach_here
13. Cube guessed by thies
14. Predator guessed by detach_here and thies
15. Pitch Black guessed by thies
16. Battle Royale guessed by detach_here and thies
I've never been good at the 'favourites' game. I couldn't give you a favourite colour, a favourite food, etc. - not even for any specific moment. I seem to have three categories for everything, and those categories are 'yay', 'meh', and 'blargh'. But whether I find one song from the 'yay' category more yay than another song that I find yay, I couldn't tell you. So these are by no means my All Time Favourite Movies, they're movies that I didn't think sucked in the order in which they popped into my head. Or, more accurately, they're in alphabetical order according to filename. I could easily have added 50 more that I think just as good, but that would kill even the broadband users.
Also, I chose to shy away from the more obscure European and Asian films for the difficulty of finding screencaps and because about three people would recognize them anyway. And the hugely embarrassing ones. I liked movies like Starship Troopers, Street Fighter, Last Action Hero, Demolition Man and Mortal Kombat. Srsly. And I think that Sylvester Stallone's comedic talents are vastly under-appreciated, but we'll not get into that.
I like them movies and I cannot lie.