1. Reply to this post, and I will pick four of your icons.
2. Make a post (including the meme info) and talk about the icons I chose.
3. Other people can then comment to you and make their own posts.
4. This will create a never-ending cycle of icon squee. Whoo!
1. Combines two things that I like, lolcats and Doctor Who, in the fashion of ihasatardis . What could be better? Who is such a macrolicious show.
2. This is from a music video called Everyone Else Has Had More Sex Than Me by TISM. I'd seen icons of the bunny before I ever heard the song. The number on his chest indicates how many times he's had sex. Anyway, I've always had a thing for bunnies, and you can't go a day on the Internet without wanting to bang your head against something, I find. And he's doing it with a passion.
3. Of a set of three that were, if not the very first, then some of my earliest icons. I've kept two of them (you could only have three icons, so one went in the way of rotation) because I like the way they go with LJ's colorscheme. Tinted blue, as I'd had blue hair for a very long time and I'd only recently dyed it brown for the first time ever. Um, what else? I'm wearing my cousin's shirt, there's some of my "art" in the background, and the piercing looks like a goatee.